The Lost Academy
Hello guest and welcome to The Lost Academy also known as TLA. Here on TLA we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2. HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: Zero~
The Lost Academy
Hello guest and welcome to The Lost Academy also known as TLA. Here on TLA we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2. HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: Zero~
The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can role-play a Naruto universe using D&D 4E rules.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlimited Blade Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro
Gennin
Gennin
Shiro

Shinobi Infomation
Health:
Unlimited Blade Works Left_bar_bleue60/60Unlimited Blade Works Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Chakra:
Unlimited Blade Works Left_bar_bleue55/55Unlimited Blade Works Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

Unlimited Blade Works Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited Blade Works   Unlimited Blade Works I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

The main purpose of Unlimited Blade Works is to record, or trace, any weapon and to make possible the replication of all weapons the character has ever seen. It provides all the materials necessary for the manufacturing of weapons, thus facilitating the reproduction process. Defensive armaments (e.g. shields) can also be reproduced, but the chakra cost will be two to three times higher. All weapons and shields created by this ability are called Noble Phantasms.

A reproduced weapon will lose one Masterwork rank compared to the original. Example: you trace a +2 masterwork katana. You reproduce that same katana as a +1 masterwork katana.

The chakra cost to create a Noble Phantasm is determined by the table below:
Size Chakra Cost
Tiny 1 (base)
Small 2 (base)
Medium 3 (base)
Large 4 (base)
Weapon Quality
Normal +0
+1 Masterwork +1
+2 Masterwork +2
+3 Masterwork +3
+4 Masterwork +4
Shield x2 (medium size or smaller), x3 (larger)
Abilities/ Qualities +5 each

Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords
The character must speak a special chant for this ability to activate. The character cannot attack or use any gear while preforming the chant. The chant takes 5 rounds to preform, and goes as follows:

Round 1:
I am the bone of my sword.

Round 2:
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.

Round 3:
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.

Round 4:
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

Round 5:
So as I pray, 'Unlimited Blade Works'.

Once invoked, a circle of fire will expand itself 50ft, starting from the character's location, and transforms the surrounding space as it passes. The inner environment of the area is characterized by a desolate, reddish brown wasteland with immense interconnected gears suspended in midair. Twilight from beyond the horizon provides the area with light, opaqued by smoke and embers coming from the ground itself. The landscape is dotted with countless weapons, most of which are swords.

Using Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords will automatically reproduce all Noble Phantasms traced by the character.

While within this area, the user can reproduce any weapon he/she has traced without paying the chakra cost.

Alteration: Broken Phantasms
The character can modify his Noble Phantasms to transform them into an arrow or bolt. The character overloads the Noble Phantasms with chakra which, at the cost of being destroyed after use, exponentially increases their damage. The Broken Phantasms must be fired from a bow or crossbow. The damage dealt is equal to the damage of the Noble Phantasm being fired plus the bonus damage.
The chakra cost is based on the cost of the Noble Phantasm plus the extra cost from the table below.
Damage Bonus Extra Chakra Cost
+10 +5
+15 +10
+20 +15
+25 +20
+30 +25

Weapon Master: if a taijutsu states that a specific weapon (other then unarmed or ranged weapons) is required to use the technique, the character can ignore the requirement and use a similar weapon with the technique. Example: A technique requires a katana to use. The character can use a longsword instead.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Blade Works
Page 1 of 1